BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Friday, September 10, 2010

♥First Blog Entry!

            The blog is about celebrity latest news. Basically I would be talking about everyday celebrity information. Some would be about the style of clothes that some celebrities are wearing now a day, what their doing, drama, etc. I will also be talking about how celebrities act in person. Most celebrities act fake and some act real. The blog would include pictures and evidence of the information I give.
            I want to know how they really act in reality. Some people think that what they see on television is the truth. Not all celebrities really are what you think they are. Kids look up to some of these celebrities and they should have the right to know what’s really going on. Celebrity news gives people heads up on the new stuff feel like this is important because fans that admire certain celebrities should have the right to know what’s really going on. Just like any other fans, I want to know the things my favorite celebrity act in reality. I don’t want to like somebody that is negative and mean. Celebrity news also gives people heads up on the new stuff!

0 comments: