BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Saturday, December 11, 2010

Blog Entry #12

             Mediatakeout.com said "Reality Star NATALIE Nunn Is No Longer Dating BALL PLAYERS. . .Now She's Dating The MOST POPULAR Young Rapper!!"And now she's reportedly dating Wiz Khalifah. With his song Black and Yellow, he's one of the HOTTEST YOUNG RAPPERS out now . .. .
             Reality Star Natalie Nunn is use to dating ball players. Now she's dating a rapper, it's shocking to me. This blog entry is different from my other blog entries because it's talking about a reality star usually I talk about singers or rappers.
             I disagree and agree on Natalie Nunn's relationship. Everytime I hear about her she's with a different person but she's doing whatever makes her happy. I think that it's good that she's trying out something new. In the future, she should just try to stay with one guy and see how it goes.


0 comments: