BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Sunday, February 6, 2011

Blog Entry #15


          Mediatakeout.com said "GOING INNNNN!!! Comedian's DAVE CHAPELLE And Kat Williams CLOWN Each Other On Twitter. . .WHO Do You Think WON???" Comedian Dave Chapelle and Kat Williams were doing jokes on each other on Twitter.
         I didn't know that Comedian Dave Chappelle had a problem with Comedian Kat Williams. I wonder what made him get on Kat Williams other than any other comedian. As soon as I saw the title, I knew I wanted to read it because the both funny. This is my first blog talking about comedians.
        I disagree on what Comedian Dave Chappelle did, talking about Comedian Kat Williams for no reason. I agree on what Kat Williams did, getting back at Dave Chappelle. I think that Kat Williams won because in my opinion his funnier. I think they should have a show together, Dave Chappelle Vs. Kat Williams.

0 comments: