BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Thursday, March 10, 2011

Blog Entry #20

http://www.tmz.com/videos?autoplay=true&mediaKey=2132c71e-9296-44a5-a7bc-206b1fab551b&isShareURL=true
           Tmz.com said "'Jersey' Angelina -- THROTTLED By Hot Lady Wrestler" Former MTV annoyance Angelina Pivarnick got her head BASHED in by one of the hottest professional wrestlers on EARTH ... and TMZ has the ruthless girl-on-girl footage. It all went down in North Carolina last week -- when Angelina decided to talk a whole lotta smack to a she-wrestler named Velvet Sky during a taping of TNA iMPACT ... scheduled to air tonight. As we previously reported, Angelina signed a deal with TNA to wrestle an entire match next week on Spike TV ... and if this footage is any indicator, she's gonna get WHOOPED ON.
        When I heard about this it was new to me. I never expected reality star Angelina to be in wrestling. She do look like a girl that needs center of attention. But her being in WRESTLING! that's something that I never saw coming. This blog entry relates to the blog entries that talks about reality stars.
         I don't know if I disgree or agree on her being in wrestling. Now that she not in Jersey Shore anymore I think its probably good that she's doing something new and different. I think she might not last long in wrestling. She might go to a different show if it don't work.




0 comments: