BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Wednesday, April 13, 2011

Blog Entry #24

           YOU GOTTA SEE THIS!!!! Snooki unleashed a BAD A** finishing move at Wrestlemania this weekend ... crushing a WWE superstar with a backflipping, a**-smashing attack!!! Snooki took out her aggression on some chump named Michelle McCool -- who got a butt-full of the Snookster before the "Jersey Shore" star pinned her down for the win. 
We gotta ask ...
             I am proud of reality star Snooki. She did a great on the Wrestlemania. I didn't know she can fight like that. But what she did on wrestlemania prove to me that she can. This blog entry is related to blog entry #21. These blogs talk about Snooki in WWE . 
           I agree that reality star Snooki should become a WWE superstar. She has the talent and confident for it. WWE needs Snooki in wrestling. I think her being in WWE will make people watch wrestling more.  I think that Snooki will go for being a wrestler.

0 comments: