BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Monday, May 2, 2011

Blog Entry #26


       TMZ.com said "Osama bin Laden Is Dead" Osama bin Laden has been killed by U.S. military forces, President Barack Obama just announced. The 9/11 mastermind was reportedly shot in the head in Pakistan and his body is in U.S. hands. President Obama said he authorized the mission to make a move on Bin Laden last week -- after several months of planning  -- and the attack went down today in the compound where the Al Qaeda leader was hiding. Bin Laden was killed after a firefight. Bin Laden's demise comes 9 years, 7 months and 20 days after the 2001 9/11 attacks. Ironically, today marks the 8th anniversary of George W. Bush's "mission accomplished" speech.
         I knew that he was going to die someday but not this soon. Im surprise that he died. I thought he was going to hide and get away with it for a long time. This is great news for the people who lost somebody in 9/11. This is my first time talking about news report. This blog entry is different from other blogs I did. 
     I agree on Osama bin Laden death. He killed so many people without a care. I feel like he deserved to die. Everybody deserve another chance but he deserved what he got. He was a careless man. I think now that people know he's dead things will be better. People who lost somebody on 9/11 will be happy. I also think that there might be another person who wants to be like Osama and do the same thing he did. 

0 comments: