BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Monday, May 23, 2011

Blog Entry #30


             TMZ.com said "P!nk -- Raise Your Glass...to the Baby Bump" With a drink in hand and hubby Carey Hart trailing behind, P!nk showed off her maternal glow and growing baby bump in Hawaii this weekend.The 31-year-old is due sometime around May 31. 
                    I never thought that Singer Pink would get pregnant because she seems like a party girl that don't want kids. It would be interesting, her having a kid. This blog entry is different from my other blogs. It talks about a celebrity. But its about  a popstar name Pink. I never talked about her. 
                    I don' know if I disagree or agree. Singer Pink is a party girl. I don't think she is ready for a child. But she seems like she would be serious about the child. I think that the baby might come out wild. I think it's a good idea for her to have a baby because it shows responsibility. Pink might become more serious. 
                   

0 comments: