BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Friday, October 22, 2010

Blog Entry Re-Write

        Mediatakeout.com said "EXPLOSIVE REPORT!!!! 9 Year Old WILLOW SMITH CAN BARELY READ...Maybe Will and Jada Need To Put The Child In REGULAR SCHOOL!" One of the reporters from Mediatakeout.com said "a few weeks back that, with Willow's hectic schedule, she's not been attending school. According to reports, Jada Pinkett (a high school graduate with no college degree) has taken to home schooling Willow. Now we're not one to criticize. But should a 9 year old have THAT MUCH trouble reading . . . "

                Wow! I thought that the father of Willow Smith, actor Will Smith will want the best for his daughter but I guess he doesn't if she is being home school and can barely read. Even Rapper Lil Wayne wants what's best for his daughter and made her quit singing to focus on school. I found it shocking that Willow Smith parents can let her sing "I Whip My Hair Back & Forth" and not know how to read! Since my other blog entries is about celebrity, this one was a good one because it's about a celebrity too.

                I disagree on what her mother, Jada Pinkett did. Jada Pinkett is home schooling her daughter and she doesn't even have a college degree plus the daughter can't barely read. So what is she teaching her daughter? That's what I want to know. I think Will Smith should decide whether or not she should go to a regular school not the mother. In the future, the two parents might consider taking her to a regular school or probably hire somebody else to become her teacher at home school. I think Willow Smith should want to learn how to read if she wants to make more songs .

0 comments: