BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Wednesday, October 27, 2010

Formal Response #6

Now:             
Then: 
  
          Mediatakeout.com said "WOOOW!!! Jennifer Hudson Lost Even MORE WEIGHT...She's Now Closer To A Size 2...Than Size 4!!" Singer Jennifer Hudson was chubby before her pregnancy. She started losing weight. When she lost weight the first time she was a size 4. Now she's size 2!


     People like reporters and fans didn't like when singer Jennifer Hudson was skinny at first because on one of the magazines her head looked long and skinny. I am surprise that she went to a size 2. I thought that she would go back to being chubby because of what her fans were saying but she didn't. I like that she did that, it shows courage. Unlike my other blog entries, this one shows a celebrity improving.

     Jennifer Hudson did a good job on her second weight lost. When she lost weight the first time I wasn't use to it so I didn't like it that much. Now that she lost weight again she looks much better and she made a great choice. I think in the future will keep on being skinny which is great but the part that I am scared of is her taking it overboard. I think she's doing this just to make herself happy which is good.

0 comments: