BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Friday, October 15, 2010

Formal Response #4

         Okmagazine.com said "Rapper T.I. Talks Down A Man From Jumping Off Roof" On Wednesday in Atlanta, Georgia, Rapper T.I. helped by talking down a man from jumping off the roof. He talked to the man how he "can make it through anything". A police from Atlanta, James Polite said: "T.I. just happened to be in the right place at the right time," After talking to the man for some minutes, he was taken into custody and transported to Atlanta's Grady Memorial Hospital for a psychological evaluation.
           I found this interesting because he just went to jail last month with his wife "Tiny" Tameka Cottle for drug charges during a traffic stop. This blog is not related to any other blogs I did other than it being about a celebrity. This blog entry is about a rapper saving some body's life.
          I agree on what T.I. did. He changed and saved somebody life and that's a true hero. That shows that he is not selfish and cares about other people than himself. Some other rappers probably wouldn't have done what T.I. did. But I think he probably did it to impress his fans and show that his a good guy after what happen with his wife. In the future, I think he will start doing a speech or rally about suicide. I think what he did was good and it doesn't matter about why did he choose to do that as long as he saved some body's life.


Rapper_T.I._Oct14newsnea.jpg

0 comments: