BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Sunday, October 3, 2010

Formal Reponse #2

         Mediatakeout.com said that "Ashanti Was A Jump Off!!! Rapper Nelly Claims That He Never Dated Her...That He Never Considered Her His GF!!!" Singer Ashtani and Rapper Nelly been dating off and on for nearly 7 years. A reporter name Lani Swain talks to Rapper Nelly and ask him questions. When she asked him about Ashanti he claims that he never dated singer Ashanti and that they were just friends.
     I found this article interesting because I always thought that they were together. For him to say that they didn't go out and that they were just friends was shocking. This blog entry kinda relates to Jay-Z and Beyonce because it's about celebrity relationships.
      I disagree on what Nelly said because I know that they had something special going on. He spends lots of time with her. I Think they are more than just friends because Ashanti and him still go places together till this day. In the future I think that Ashanti would see that he is not worth it and she will stop hanging out with him. Nelly would see that Ashanti is the one for him and ask her to marry him.

0 comments: